- Isolate the root cause of performance issues faster and more easily
- Create pass/fail criteria based on benchmark or QoS goals
- Test throughput and latency on hundreds of combinations
- Supports TCP and UDP, IPv4 and IPv6, wired and wireless, and VLANs
- Discover functionality impacts on performance, and visa versa
- Automate your performance and functionality testing all in a single tool
Performance and Protocol Testing, Together
Measure Functional Effects on Performance
Traditional testing focuses on forwarding traffic while ignoring the real functions of the DUT. Major issues can appear even from normal user activity, creating memory fragmentation or leaks, excessive loss from an overworked CPU, software bugs, or configuration issues.
Measure the Effectiveness of Traffic Rules
If your device supports QoS tagging or other traffic shaping or priority rules, CDRouter can ensure that these features work when properly configured.
Test Performance and Functionality With One Tool
CDRouter Performance’s unique ability to combine real-world operations in conjunction with standard throughput, latency, and loss testing lets you see the impacts of these issues head on.
Example Test Exercises
- Verify TR-069 does not impact performance over time
- Compare IPv6 to IPv4 throughput and latency over time
- Apply Provider Specific Benchmarks as Pass/Fail Criteria
- Measure realistic 802.11 application throughput
- Verify forwarding does not degrade when combined with functional test
- Verify wireless stability under load
- Verify wireless connections are not dropped under heavy load