CloudShark users (non-admin) can modify their specific preferences after logging in by clicking on the Preferences menu in the top right corner.
- Account allows users to change their password.
- Capture Index allows users to set the columns in their Capture Index table and configure how many captures to show per page.
- Uploads allows users to assign a default profile and group to their uploaded capture files, and set read-only or read-write permission for all uploaded captures.
- If the CloudShark Administrator has enabled user-defined API tokens these can be managed under API Tokens.
- If the CloudShark Administrator has enabled quotas the current usage can be viewed under Usage Quotas.